Marketing Plan: The Strategic Tool to Gain Competitive Advantage!
Although surprisingly affordable, many small to mid-sized businesses either fail to develop a marketing plan at all or do the job so haphazardly that it is ineffectual. It is no surprise that more money is wasted on ineffective marketing than on any other business activity. It's like going into battle unarmed, but you don't have to settle for that, your marketing plan can:
A comprehensive marketing plan must answer the following questions.
- Reveal opportunities.
- Exploit your competitive advantage.
- Build market share.
- Focus resources toward your strengths.
Along with answers to the questions above, the marketing plan must also provide:
- Ourselves: Business Review
- What exactly is our business?
- What are our strengths and weaknesses?
- Competition: Competitive Review
- Who are our competitors?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Marketplace: Market Review
- PEST: What Political, Economic, Social and Technology factors are likely to impact our market segment.
- What unique position is available in the marketplace?
At the William Kerr Agency we take an integrated approach not only to marketing plans, but to the entire marketing process. Together, by combining our marketing knowledge and experience with your knowledge and passion for your business, we can provide the Return on Investment you should demand for your marketing dollar.
- Action Plan:
- Media Plan